The Crep Protect CURE cleaning solution is 98% natural, made from coconut extracts, jojoba oil, and water. Safely cleans leather, suede, nubuck, canvas, nylon, vinyl and many more materials.
- 120ml biodegradable cleaning solution
- Premium natural white horse hair brush for gentle materials
- Bristle brush for tougher materials
- Microfiber cloth
- Clear acrylic mini shoe box
CURE Cleaning Guide
- Dunk the Bristle Brush into a bowl of warm water.
- Add a generous amount of cleaning solution to brush.
- Dip brush back into bowl of water.
- Brush shoes in a circular motion creating lather.
- Use the Microfiber Cloth to wipe clean.
- Repeat steps 1-5 if needed.
- Leave to dry.
CURE Cleaning Guide for Suede and Nubuck
WARNING: Crep Protect recommends you test a small area of the shoe before you begin thorough cleaning. Take extra care if cleaning dyed suede as the color is likely to run. Results may vary with such materials. Use at your own risk.
- Use the Premium Horse Hair Brush and follow directions 1-3 above.
- Ensure any excess water has been shaken off the brush before you begin cleaning.
- Brush shoes gently in a circular motion creating a minimal amount of lather.
- Use the Microfiber Cloth to wipe clean the foam and any excess water from your shoes.
- Using the cloth, work the fabric in a circular motion to restore the nap.
- Allow to dry thoroughly overnight.
- If needed, gently brush the material with the Microfiber Cloth to further restore the nap.